Newsroom25’s first OOTW (Outfit Of The Week)!
Who owned fashion this week? We chose to ask Darija about her outfit.
1. Where is your dress from?
D: My parents bought me this dress in Amsterdam a few weeks ago.
2. What do you think about dresses and why?
D: Dresses save time since they are “easy-on, easy-off”. I also feel very feminine when I wear a dress.
3. What is your most favorite thing about your whole outfit?
D: My shoes. I’m in love with them; they are very nice, they were pretty affordable, which is always welcome.
4. What type of food matches this dress?
5. My last question – which quote suits your dress the best? – And if you can, explain why.
D: I have a few. But I think Coco Chanel was right when she said “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” It is important to be yourself and that’s why I always tell people ‘You do you!’, because everyone is and, in some sort of way, should be different.
But otherwise I like this little reminder: “Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it.” – Yves Saint Laurent.
Our headline is a quote by Anne Klein.